Friday, January 24, 2014

Tommie Copper Product





As of this writing, the products available on Tommie Copper’s website include: Elbow sleeve, knee sleeve, ankle sleeve, calf sleeve, wrist sleeve, shirts, gloves, socks, and tights.

Our Review
Because I’ve dealt with chronic knee problems, I decided I was probably a good candidate to review the Tommie Copper knee sleeve. I ordered direct from the website and it was $24. 50 plus shipping, for a total of $32 and it took about 10 days to receive the order. I have worn more traditional compression wear in the past, which is usually heavier and bulkier. I found the Tommie Copper sleeve to be light weight and comfortable, and I didn’t feel as though my|healthcare professional|personal|my own, personal|search terms|my own , personal|medical professional|published|health care provider|my business|all of my|of my|excellent|my own personal|keyword phrases|a|offered|economical|day-to-day|web page} knee was being squeezed while wearing it. That said, I found the amount of pain relief to be comparable to the $15 knee braces found at any drug store. If you consider the lighter, more comfortable fabric, you may find the Tommie Copper to be a better solution than less expensive products.

I wouldn’t swear by the Tommie Copper brand alone, but I do feel that compression wear in general helps alleviate pain, and Tommie Copper does offer a product of value in this category. I’ll continue to wear the knee sleeve I purchased because it does provide some comfort and relief.

Always beware of fake reviews, especially when you see glowing endorsements which link directly to the Tommie Copper site. Fake product reviews are rampant, not just for this product, but for virtually all products.

Bottom Line
As someone who has used compression wear for years, I feel that Tommie Copper offers a valid product in this category. Unlike many glowing reviews for the product, however , it is my opinion that compression wear only offers moderate pain relief, and is not the magic cure that some claim. For some people, however , moderate relief is more than sufficient.

Those with realistic expectations will probably be pleased with the product, while those believing the hype of the infomercial may be disappointed.

Your Turn
Have you used Tommie Cooper compression wear? We’d like to hear from you in the comments below.

If you need more comprehensive explanation about Tommie Copper Products you can read more here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment